All stock exchange transactions are subject to a special levy only for the period between 1 January 2000 and 31 December 2005. The levy is paid by the seller to the CSE who is obliged to pay the levy to the State.
||0, 6% |
- Issuing and buying back of securities by the issuer.
- Transactions relating to non-convertible corporate bonds or debentures.
- Transactions relating to debentures, development stock and government securities.
- Gifts of securities from parents to their children, between spouses or relatives up to the third degree of kindred.
- Transfer of securities by reason of death.
For more detailed information about the Tax Law - Tax Facts, please either use the main menu on the left or click below to go to the relevant section (quicker):
Income Tax | Defence Fund Contribution | Social Cohesion Fund | Social Insurance | Capital Gains Tax | Immovable Property Tax | Stamp Duty | Stock Exchange Special Levy | Value Added Tax | Ship Management Services | Shipping | Double Taxation Agreements | Tax Calendar