FBS is focused on the International Client or Associate seeking consistently high responsiveness and quality of service.
“We perform serious professional work (our services), performed by serious and professional people (our professionals) for serious and professional people (our clients & associates). At the same time, we strive to balance professionalism with the promotion of long-term, friendly and informal relations between us and our clients.”
...and in order to live up to the goal of being very professional and at the same time very friendly and personable, we did not use models for our website - all photos on this site are of our real managers and staff who volunteered for the task!
Core Corporate Services
Consistently High Responsiveness & Quality of Service
…To Achieve Our Strategic Goal of
Building and Maintaining a Strong Worldwide Network
Of High-Calibre Associates & Final Clients
This strategy has so far been successful. Over the years we have managed to become widely recognized as a reliable provider of the “Cyprus Element” to international tax structures recommended - set up by international tax planners and advisors, for their clients.
Focus ... on the Professional
In terms of our Professional Intermediaries’ Network, we have a clear and committed strategy of:
- “Zero conflict of interest” with members of Our Network. Ultimately, we consider clients referred to us by professional intermediaries as their clients and not ours.
- Avoiding expansion (opening own offices or offering “local services”) in countries where we maintain a network (i.e. countries outside Greece or Cyprus), again to avoid conflict of interest issues.
- Focusing mainly on Cyprus Tax Services, Cyprus Company Formation and Cyprus Corporate Services, leaving room for the intermediaries to provide all other advice (services). Essentially, in the usual case, FBS provide only the “Cyprus or Cyprus-related Element” to your international tax planning clients.
- Avoiding the provision of other “peripheral services” such as Asset Management and other Financial Services, Real Estate, Information Technology, etc., so we can maintain a “sharp focus on our core activities” and avoid conflicts of interest issues.
- Maintaining a professional attitude, focusing on “flawless execution” of our Core Services.
For more detailed information about Our Group Profile, please either scroll up or down this page (quicker) or click below to go to the relevant section:
Strategy, Focus & Core Values | Chairman's Welcome | Services & Approach | Become an Intermediary | Client Profiles | Our Team of Professionals | Memberships & Partnerships | Our Offices