Benefits of joining our “PA Program”:
- Enjoy a “zero conflict of interest” professional association that benefits your clients and your practice to the maximum.
- High levels of service for the benefit of your clients (…consistently correct, complete, well-presented, timely execution and “client confidentiality” are the cornerstones of our service provision strategy).
- Enjoy a competent and dedicated service in all areas of onshore and offshore tax management with the highest level of privacy and confidentiality in relation to your clients’ private and corporate business.
- Expand your portfolio of services.
- Increase your income and profits (we note that intermediary’s referral commissions’ amount is a significant % of our fees for all our services and for as long as your clients are in our books.
- Have the option to invoice your clients directly for our services OR get referral commissions paid from FBS.
- Obtain a competitive edge over your competitors by offering more comprehensive services.
- Obtain new high-quality clients (our referrals to you).
- Have access to our international network and to a wealth of up-to-date legal and tax information as well as free advice from one of our directors and attendance to specialized tax seminars - conferences.
For more detailed information about how to Become an Intermediary, please either scroll up or down this page (quicker) or click below to go to the relevant section:
What is Our “PA Program”? | Our Strategy | Associate Profiles | Membership Benefits | Membership Application | The Next Steps